2009年8月18日火曜日

I`m sorry...PEPSI. It`s all my fault.

First of all, I have to appologize for not writing the blog for a week.
Actually, I was really sick, bad jet lag, headach and my tummy was full of PEPSI.
BTW, i`m isao.
Today, i going to talk about how good PEPSI is.
The PEPSI is the best drink ever ever ever ever!!!!
It tastes fantastic in my tummy and makes me feel younger.
I can even think back to nice and slow time, when i feel PEPSI!
All i drink here is PEPSI so far.
My business plan is regretfully not about PEPSI but i have never stopped thinking about PEPSI.
Overall i madly love PEPSI.
May be, i change my name to PEPSI.
How do you think?
I think you all will like it.
Call me PEPSI, then i call you CHERRY PEPSI!!










NO PEPSI NO LIFE!! by isao

1 コメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

Hello Isao Pepsi,

Well, I am glad to see you are engaging in creative writing, making blog posts that are interesting and funny. Of course, If you drink too much Pepsi, you may end up as big as Mr. Donovan!

コメントを投稿

 

Sugar Star © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner